Remember a Resume Only Gets You an Interview!
What should you emphasize in your resume?
- Only put in bold type your name, job titles and maybe 2 or 3 incredibly important keywords or accomplishments
- Make bullet points of your accomplishments, and only include the essential responsibilities
- Move the bullets to the top that will stop the manager and make him pick up the phone to call you
- If you must have an objective, keep it very short and real
- Have a chronological list of jobs and accomplishments just because it makes the manager more comfortable
- Leave out irrelevant job responsibilities